You are here:   Forum
Register   |  Login

Forum

ForumForumCommunity TalKCommunity TalKGeneral Discuss...General Discuss...What Tactics Should I Use ?What Tactics Should I Use ?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/22/2016 7:36 PM

Also I will have my trio of CAMs as Carlos Sanchez , Tevez and Reus. Sanchez and Tevez are both H/H and Reus is M/M. Will these workrates work ? Should I buy fifa 17 coins? I also have Marchisio and Vidal at CDM , Any better CDMs I Can replace them with ?

ST - stay central , get in behind(optional).
Wide CAMs - stay forward , free roam
Central CAM - stay forward
One cdm - stay back , man mark(Vidal)
Other cdm - get forward , cut passing lanes (marchisio)
LB and RB - always overlapping
You can change the left back and right back to stay back and put both you DMs on get forward or vice versa. As for the high/high CAMs i wouldn't advise it unless it's di Maria.
The striker if someone who's fast just put him on stay central and get in. If the strikers not the quickest like mandzukic for example then use put him on stay central only.
Instructions are made for pass style play and will allow players to be open at all times.
80 10 FF
10 10 10 FF
60 55 30 Cover
Use these tactics and instructions in d1 and have won almost every season since using this formation(currently 18 seasons in a row).
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumCommunity TalKCommunity TalKGeneral Discuss...General Discuss...What Tactics Should I Use ?What Tactics Should I Use ?